Businesses and Transparency in the Supply Chain (TISC)
- s54 of the Modern Day Slavery Act 2015 makes it mandatory for businesses to report on their supply chain. Many businesses are still unaware of what they need to do regards to this mandate.
- Our innovative and inspiring training is aimed at helping your business understand the Acts requirements, regarding “Transparency In the Supply Chain” (TISC).
- Our training will help you to navigate the legislation requirements and understand what Modern Day Slavery looks like in a business environment. Our awareness training will help you to enact due diligence mechanism to mitigate Modern Day Slavery issues.
- Develop a Modern Day Slavery Statement
- Know who should be involved and where it should be submitted
- Develop due diligence mechanisms to manage and mitigate risks of Modern Day Slavery in your supply chain
- 3hrs (scaleale according to organisational needs)
- Costs include material and refreshments
Cost of Training
- Free (See below)
- Between 3-5 Delegates (£100 + VAT per delegate)
- Between 6-10 Delegate (£90 + VAT per delegate)
- Between 11+ delegates (£80 + VAT per delegate)
To qualify for Free awareness training we would ask you to:
- Be part of our Say No to Modern Day Slavery Campaign. It's free!
- Contact: email@example.com