Modern Day Slavery and the Duty to Nofity
- S52 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 places a demand upon all statutory authorities (Police, Councils, Safeguarding Teams, DWP, HMRC etc..) to report suspected Modern Day Slavery.
- Many agencies have expressed that even though they have has training via their own e-Learning portals, they are still uncomfortable in recognising cases of Modern Day Slavery and how to refer someone into the NRM.
- Our interactive training is aimed at dispensing both information as well as inviting discussion and collaboration between delegates, share experiences and formulate best practice.
To help statutory authorities, especially first responders to:
- Spot the signs in the context of their job role
- Know how to report it effectively to the NCA
- Help victims engage with the National Referral Mechanism.
- 3hrs (scaleale according to organisational needs)
- Costs include material and refreshments
Cost of Training
- Free (T&C Below)
- Between 3-5 Delegates (£100 + VAT per delegate)
- Between 6-10 Delegate (£90 + VAT per delegate)
- Between 11+ delegates (£80 + VAT per delegate)
- Terms and Conditions for FREE awareness training
- To qualify for Free awareness training we would ask you to:
- Be part of our Say No to Modern Day Slavery Campaign. It's free!